Friday, July 6, 2007

Jibunwa Noob Blogger Desuka?

I have finally made the faithful move from live spaces to blogspot already... Problem is, i cant find a skin that i like... Even though Huay Phing recommended blogskins.com but i still couldnt find one that would suit what i want... Shit lo dun tell me i will hav to b stuck wif this not so good looking skin meh? Nvm stay tuned as i ban2 find a skin to suit my blog lo..... Kesiannya saya... My blogger since March 2005 status gone ade... Swt now it says here i am a brand new blogger....

Transfered my 2 more recent posts from live spaces and will slowly build my blog from here lo.... Besides that, I am planing to edit a photo for my head line as well....

New life begins again in USM, new subjects and a new deputy dean as well.... Strange thing that the ex deputy dean got demoted to become just another normal lecturer. Sometimes its quite strange how even supposedly learned lecturers indulge themselves in the dreadful game of Office Politics.

This made me think back of another case not too long ago in my campus where the Dean of Areospace Engineering got demoted to become a normal lecturer and an Average Joe Masters Degree Graduate became the new Dean. Masters man!!! Not even PhD become Dean.... The Deputy Dean resigned from Aerospace Engineering USM as a result of this because he was unable to acknowledge the new Dean (or rather the ungainly ways he used to achieve it)

Now i sincerely hope that this new semester wont b another period of my life I would rather not recall... This is Chung Hwa your once in a quite a number of blue moons blogger signing out for now to eat dinner. Till then, Cheers!!

No comments: