Monday, August 6, 2007

Limited connectivity... yet again

Sien nya~ 2day i wanna blog bout some bull shit i came accross during lunch break. Took pictures of it but when i wanna upload to Picasa that time t turns out that USM has blocked it yet again.... I dun understand those technicians... I oledi lodged a report to unblock it a few weeks ago and surely enough it got unblocked.... But now its blocked again! Haih... just when i got free time and mood wanna blog they block Picasa, when i no mood blog they unblock picasa.

The even sadder thing is they didnt block photobucket but the server is WWAAAYYYYY too slow for me to upload photos and type out a blog in time to do my lab report. Wanna open the main page oso took me a few minutes of waiting ade!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY!!!! CONNECTION!!!! SONNAH!!!!! 

1 comment:

ZJ said...

still boleh tahan la...

me final year time friendster blocked, blogger blocked, entah apa lagi blocked. damn pek chek! dunno for what reason block also!