Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog Taggers

It seems tagging is quite rampart or should i say, widespread in the blogging scene these days. I guess the term "Tag" came from the children's playground game of "Tag" where you chase down someone and touch him/her and say "TAG!! You're it!" and run off to avoid being chased down by the "Tagged" person to be tagged again to be "it". Thus the idea of tagging stems from. But i don't quite get the idea of "Tagging" your blogger friends as they can't run off somewhere to avoid getting tagged and you don't get the adrenaline rush of hunting down your prey to "tag" him/her so that he/she can be "it".

This children's game is especially good to build muscles, balance, stamina , hand eye coordination, judgement of distance and the hunters instinct but tagging bloggers who cant run away from you takes away the fun of sharpening that hunters instinct and getting the adrenaline rush.

Thus I personally do not see the point of tagging people besides being something like e-mail spam such as friendship messages, sad imaginary sobers who will get a cent for every email forwarded, or some ghastly story that ends with a threat of death, impotency or something lame like that to get people to feel that it will not hurt to forward these spam mails. Tags are about the same. Spam email is the worlds no. 1 loss of internet productivity. NOT viruses or malicious worms. The people who forward spam themselves are as terrible as a virus in your Windows. I believe tags are just going to be the no. 1 loss of productivity for bloggers pretty soon.

Since Huay Phing INSISTED that I do her tag, then i shall right here, right now. Initially i just planned to ignore those wee wang wang that she told me yesterday night but just now I saw a 1.5 m long biawak which reminded me of the old days where some one used to call some one biawak or was it cicak... Eh?? I'm not really sure about that la... But nevermind lets get down to business.

Tag : 5 things.....


5 Things In My Bag
1. Notes
2. File
3. Pencil Case that i have been using since form 2
4. Panadol
5. Drifting VCD tat my coursemate just returned me

5 Things in My Head
1. Lab Report
2. I wanna bathe...
3. Stop the loss of internet productivity
4. The weather is so hot! I wanna eat a whole tub of ice cream!!
5. Assignments

5 Words That I Frequently Use
1. Shit!
2. Fuck!
3. Nani?/Teme!/Kisama!
4. Pang Sai/Pui
5. Huh?

5 Recent SMSes Received
1. Chee Hou
2. Way Fern
3. Kelvin
4. Wai Yung
5. Phei Hwa

5 Recent Things I Just Did
1. Went for class
2. Ate Lunch
3. Help Kelvin pass up lab report
4. Pang Sai
5. Drink Water

5 Things In My Wardrobe
1. T-Shirts
2. Pants/Shorts & Briefs
3. Medicine & Band Aid
4. FOOD!!!! e.g Instant Mee (Maggi+Indomee+Ibumee) Milo, Old Town White Coffee
5. Bed Sheet

5 Things I Just Ate
1. Rice
2. Heh Koh Bak (mantis prawn in Hokkien)
3. Chicken
4. Kah Nah Chai (some name of vege in Hokkien)
5. Chai Poh Fried Egg (Fried egg with preserved Vege Hokkien style)

5 People I'm Tagging
NONE!!! If I tag more people, it will cause even more people to lose productivity. Let this thread END HERE. 

2 comments:

LeangFM said...

there's a trick in this tagging thingy
there's a blog ranking site which in the name of Technorati
u increase your rank by some linking your blog address to their post

so, when u r tagged, with the tagger linked your address, your rank is increase, n u in turn help those that u tagged!

other than that, tags comes in handy when u have nothing to post but still wana post something to keep your blog alive

Chung Hwa said...

LOL izzit? But i rather not post anyting if i have nuthing to say lo...