Thursday, May 8, 2008

Latihan Industri Hujung Minggu 2

Second week of industrial training in KL and I was all alone at home as my causin went to Shanghai with this Girlfriend to visit his mother there. I know this is kind of late to post this but i was kinda busy over the weekend so heres the round up for week 2 of my industrial training....

My week started off as usual with my supervisor (Azril) asking me to hurry up with the OSS (Operational Sequence Summary) list that I have been painfully updating since day 2 of the training. The whole weeks worth of working days were spent in the cold but cheerful CMM (Computer Measuring Machine) room labouring away the hours as the OSS list slowly reaches completion.

This week was particularly nice as it has a public holiday (Labour's Day) as well as Friday lay-off day, hence reducing the total working days for this week to a meager 3 days of work!! WOOHOO!!! SUPER LONG WEEKEND!!!

In theory, this is supposed to be syiok giler la rite? But as it turns out it was a really taxing weekend. When I habis kerja, I made my journey home (where else la..) and when I got home, I quickly ran upstairs, flinging my bag to a side and went in to the shower. My old class mate who is still studying at Taylor's College had bought tickets to Iron Man at 8pm. Reached Sunway Pyramid at 6.30 pm and met up with him and Teoh and we had McDonalds for dinner after a lengthy, undecided, unsure and confused discussion on what to have for dinner. Used some coupons and got a free Fillet O' Fish together with my McValue BigMac... Nice and filling.....

Iron Man was nice and exceeded my expectation (was expecting the usual cheesy Marvel superhero mambo jumbo) as it turned out to be quite intresting. Hope they do not screw up the sequel though... After the movie we parted ways and I headed to Sungai Long to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool or was it MU vs Chelsea??? either way they are the same to me as it was so boring i fell asleeop at the mamak stall and they had to bring me back to Julian's house and continued watching there.

When i woke up the next afternoon, we had Dominos Pizza for lunch and played some PS2 games. I went home in the evening and had dinner with my aunt. After dinner I bathed for the first time in 24 hours and started work on the OSS lists again. Feeling too tired and bored from all those senseless numbers, I ended up chatting online and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, after having ample sleep, I smsed Julian and Teoh whom were already working on friday morning to taunt them and got to work on the spreadsheets finishing them around 12am that night.

I started packing up some clothes to attend the Incovar Graduates Camp (I know i havent graduated yet! You dont need to tell me that!) and thats when Teoh called me and asked me if he could bunk in at my place for the night as it was nearer to get to the camp rendezvous point the next morning.

I will leave the details on how he got lost and then I got lost in KL and ended up reaching home at 2.30am. All I could say was, the camp was really informative and tiring as the camp schedule was really jam packed like some intensive training.

When the camp ended there was no crying or hugging due to the hectic camp schedule that reduced human interaction. Had dinner with some friends (that I have already known before the camp) and reached home a tired person. Chatted with my causin about his Shanghai trip and then went to bed.

Intresting, informative, intensive, tiring and inspiring weekend. Nice.... Looking foward to my next weekend here and the escapades that are possible as my causin will be in Singapore to see his girlfriend the whole weekend....

2 comments:

Devious Egg said...

Dugg for repeatedly using 'causin' instead of 'cousin'... 10/10...

Chung Hwa said...

eh? i tot causin is the right spelling 1? holyshit!!